June 17, 2019
Here you will find important and useful information about the programs and services the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) provides for the wonderful Atholton High School community. Find out a little bit more about the PTSA. Not sure where to get an answer? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
The PTSA is hosting our annual Farewell Luncheon on Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 11:30 am in the cafeteria. We bid farewell to the AHS Staff and recognize the PTSA volunteers. If you volunteered for the PTSA during the 2018/2019 school year, you are invited to attend:
- Led a parent break out session during New Student Orientation
- Sold Homecoming Tickets/Volunteered at Homecoming Dance
- Assisted with the Reflections Program
- Baked goodies for the Chocolate Fest
- Sold tickets for Prom or Post Prom Party
- Baked goodies for the Post Prom Party
- Volunteered at the Post Prom Party
- Volunteered in the Snack Shack
- Served on the PTSA Board/Committees
Please RSVP as a volunteer by Friday, June 14, 5 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Exam Survival Kits are a Raider tradition that provides support to your student as they persevere to finish the academic year! Plus, they’re a great way to keep students energized for exam preparation.
Survival Kits can be purchased by parents, students, or for teachers and include hydration, sweet & savory snacks, a stress buster & study tips … all essential tools for exam prep!
Available for $10.00 via check or $10.50 on PayPal - instructions for both options at this link: https://www.atholtondrama.org/final-survival-kits/
Sponsored by Atholton Drama Boosters